Thursday, October 9, 2008

LIgaments

So it looks like I have at least 1 torn knee ligament, I have an MRI on Monday. Happened while playing soccer. I made a cut to change direction and my whole body went left while my right leg from the knee down stayed right where it was. A pop followed by a loud grinding noise which was followed by me on the ground. I knew it was bad, I just hoped there weren't any bones sticking out. So the ER did an x ray and found that the ligaments didn't pull off any bone fragments but that it did look "mangled", yes she used that word. So in order to see the ligaments clearly they have to do an MRI, which I can't get till Monday. I still love soccer and look forward to getting back on the field, no matter how long it takes. Good thing I am not in my contract year!

No comments: