Friday, October 17, 2008

The "Healing" Process

So my MRI is Saturday but I can't get a follow up appointment until October 27th. So unless my leg is about to fall off, I won't get any answers to this injury until almost 3 weeks after the fact.

It's annoying that a pro athlete can just go back to the locker room and virtually get an MRI at halftime.

It's scary to think how long it would take if we had a government run health care system like Canada. We have pretty good insurance and still have to wait on things. It seems health care needs some reform but I can't imagine that the government would do a better job organizing health care...it doesn't seem like that have done a great job organizing other things like welfare, social security, etc. That's all the politics you will get out of me though, sorry if you was hoping I would say something to stir the pot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jeff! I found you! We're praying for your knee to heal quickly. I'll be checking on your blog for sneak peeks into your life. We miss you guys.
~Your "little" sister