Friday, May 29, 2009

Preparing for the Summer

If you didn't know, summer has a high activity volume for youth ministries. Finally school and sports are not as prominent (though still present) and we try to take advantage of that down time to mold students. This year is no exception. I'm finding that it is hard to keep up with all we are doing at the church and at home. July is full, I may be home for a whole 3 days in July but it should be a good busy.

We've all been sick for most or parts of this week. I think Naomi and I got the worst of it but I'm on the upswing...Naomi has a double ear infection. Her vocabulary is growing like mold on an old piece of bread...and all of it is just adorable, especially when she can't say the word right. The latest one was when she told me that she had an ear infection, infection being the tough word. I knwe what she was saying though.

2 comments:

kb said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Praying for ya and miss ya!

Wright Family said...

Can't wait to see all four of you in July! :)