Sunday, March 1, 2009

NYMC Day 1 and 2

So I've not exactly blogged "through" the conference but I'm reporting this morning. So far the conference has been fantastic! Like last year, the seminar set up has provided much more time for interaction with other youth workers and gives the leaders of the seminar plenty of time to share their thougths too. The 5 volunteers that came with me are also having a good experience. This conference does not over-value the lead youth person.

The awards for the last couple days:

Most frustrating moment: Having the ramp to the GW Parkway blocked, forcing us to go in to DC and figure our way around back to it.

Best quote from our team: "I love buttons" - Corey Brooks

Funniest moment: The Skit guys Saturday night. Sandy, and his laugh, were in rare form

I'll report more when I can. Full report should come within a week of getting back. Gotta get in there for the morning worship time!

1 comment:

Greg said...

Well now that you have an iPhone you can easily mobile blog...and so much fun.