Friday, February 20, 2009

Beautiful kids

A break from really adding to my blogs and twitter has been necessary because of the change in our family.
So far Naomi has done well with Laurel. She loves on her all the time and gets upset if she has to leave Laurel to go somewhere or go to bed without giving Laurel "big hugs and kisses". At the same time she is still 3 and still a challenge. It's more of a challenge now because of the added responsibility of Laurel. I can't imagine having to be a single parent.

Laurel is doing well, but only sleeping at 2-3 hour segments right now. I'm hoping she moves on to longer sleep times at night, and so does Colleen. I want to thank everyone who has congratulated us on our beautiful little girl.

Soon I'll post pictures from a little daddy/daughter date Naomi and I went on last week...Disney on Ice.

No comments: